Since several weeks I am an Associate at the coöperation 1 OCEAN. Members come from Rotterdam, Culemborg, Vancouver, Jakarta, and somewhere else in the mountains. Now we put our focus on an online working structure. I want to share what we are doing to get things done:
- Different persons focus all the time on members if they are getting on board online & happy and if they need help.
- We use BISNER as a online co-working space.
- We have every week a Portfolio meeting, In Real Life (IRL), online or hybride (online and IRL); we use the office in Rotterdam, Skype or Adobe Connect.
- Collaborative projects are classified in 5 steps.
- Temporary teams work on projects online and IRL, others members of the coöperation are helping incidental.
- We have ground rules and fun.
Next week we have our first online meeting with all members and associates of the coöperation. We have an online program to check if everyone can work with all tools and the co-working space, to discuss the way of working and checking is anyone needs help. If we are all on board we can go to the next level.
The next level is to help the temporary teams on projects make their next steps. We will work in small groups online to achieve discussion on how to make progress in the projects and make appointments.
#online #collaboration #coöperation #onlineworking #virtualteams #sharingknowledgeandexperience #webinar #onlinelearning
If you want to know more, please Email Francisca